[Koha-devel] After editing Auth.pm, can't log in!

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Mar 17 14:18:01 CET 2004

Joshua Ferraro wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Basically the message subject says it all.  I edited Auth.pm to add
>the missing } and now I can't login to any of the accounts.
>
>Any suggestions for why that might have happened?
>
>Joshua

Are you working on stable or unstable ? (guessing you're on unstable)

If you have not LDAP installed, check that your systempref does not
contain anything in the LDAP server.
It works fine for me in HEAD (with ldap commented), as well as with
rel_2_0 (with unmodified & up2date Auth.pm)

ps : going to bed now, 11PM in France ;-)

--
Paul POULAIN