[Koha-devel] catmaintain.pl

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Mar 25 03:44:26 CET 2004

I'm having two problems with catmaintain:

First, catmaintain.pl doesn't use templates, as far as I can tell. It
seems to call C4::Output::startmenu, which is apparently broken.
Should I remove that function and rewrite anything using it?

Possibly related, some browsers go to
/cgi-bin/koha/search.marc/search.pl?type=intranet, click on "Cat
Maintenance" and end up at /cgi-bin/koha/maint/<!-- TMPL_VAR name=
which 404s. Why?

Bug 600 is the original problem, which no-one was interested in. In
bug 721, Ambrose says catmaintain is templated. Does it fix the second
problem too? I'll test, but I'd still appreciate comments.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at