[Koha-devel] Ready to Hack

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon May 17 23:45:02 CEST 2004

Chris Cormack a écrit :

>Nathan Gray wrote:
>

>>So now we've got a working Koha system on her computer.  I've noticed
>>already a few things I'd like to tweak, so I can use it more
>>comfortably.
>>

>Excellent

Yes, excellent. Welcome on board.

>The thing to bear in mind, is that in CVS there is the HEAD where
>development for 2.2.x is going on.
>Paul Polain is the release manager for 2.2  so talking to him about what you
>plan to work on is a good idea. Just to remove duplicated effort etc.

yes : look in the wiki (www.koha.org/wiki) the "roadmap for 2.2" you'll
see where we are going.
At the moment, 2 devs are working at full time on Koha :
* Jean Baron, hired by ENSMP (Mines de Paris)
* Me, payed by ENSMP & EMN (Mines de Nantes)

I think I haven't forgotten anything in the roadmap. Pls don't work on
circulation & Biblio related stuff, as JB is working on circ & I'm
working on cataloguing.
You can clean any other module (acquisition has a lot of things to
clean. I already did some work on borrowers modules, but it's not ended)

--
Paul POULAIN