[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Some new features....

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Mon May 24 11:07:06 CEST 2004

Hi Ernesto,
I think you'll want to join the koha-devel list, and sign up as a
developer at sourceforge (until MJR finishes moving to arch.)

thanks,
-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org