[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Some new features....

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed May 26 07:29:24 CEST 2004

MJ Ray a écrit :

> On 2004-05-24 18:57:22 +0100 Pat Eyler <pate at eylerfamily.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ernesto,
>> I think you'll want to join the koha-devel list, and sign up as a
>> developer at sourceforge (until MJR finishes moving to arch.)
>
> Yeah, sorry about that. I'm distracted by a koha upgrade (deadline 10
> June), an ldapkoha install (anyone got this taking all borrower
> details from ldap, not just login? Target date 4 June),

about LDAP koha :
sure Koha just check password for instance.
I'll add features for getting all infos & automatically store them in
koha borrowers tables, but my deadlibe is august, 30 & i've more urgent
things to do.
If you add some features before me, let me know & commit them ;-)

> I'll try to get to arch in my copious free time this week, but I want
> to document it properly.

I've seen a french tutorial on GnuArch, so I think I will be able to
handle migration quite easily...

--
Paul POULAIN