[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] koha setup: problems, information request for the same

KSS Vijaya Bhaskar kssvb at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 27 13:45:03 CEST 2004

Dear Koha Dev [Rachel],

Thank you very much your response for my queries.

But, we are still facing the problems in making Koha
setup up and running.

We are here with giving you a snapshot of the setup of
what we have and try to address our major concern.

Our Concern:Koha system is not allowing us to issue a
book with out entering the bar code.  We are struck at
the screen in the below URL [keeping at a URL, because
attachments clog your mail boxes]

http://www.angelfire.com/indie/vijayk/koha/circulation.html

We want to know which parameter should be turned off
inorder to avoid entering bar code.

The system parameters in our setup are as shown in the
following URL
http://www.angelfire.com/indie/vijayk/koha/systempreferences.html

We will be really thankful to have your inputs and any
further setup we have to do.

Thanks in advance,

Vijay

  --- vijay.kankipati at tcs.com wrote: > ----- Forwarded
by Vijay Kankipati/HYD/TCS on

--
IM : kssvbhaskar (AOL, YAHOO, MSN) 133028959 (ICQ)