[Koha-devel] 2.0.0 release date

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Nov 2 03:24:58 CET 2004

On 2004-11-02 10:32:52 +0000 Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:

> My goal here is to ask for a 2.0.0 release date. [...]

2.2.0 or 2.0.2? 2.0.2 will be released as soon as I've tested it.

> So, when do you think I could publish a 2.2.0RC1 in the stable tree ?

As soon as it is tested enough to be comfortable, includes a working
upgrade path and the following bugfixes from 2.0 since it branched:

1.  C4::Biblio bugfix from Paul Poulain:
       drop empty fields, but NOT fields containing 0
2.  Add INSTALL file and docs dir
3.  Added optional parameter to C4::Stats::unfilledreserves to only
select today's reserves
4.  Used unused parameter $time in intranet-cgi/reservereport.pl to
only select
today's reserves
5.  Updated reports/reports-home.tmpl
6.  Added reports/activity.tmpl
7.  Added missing function C4::Stats:statsreport
8.  Added intranet-cgi/reports/activity.pl
9.  use httpd config instead of meta redirect
10. Thesaurus word search bug 791 fix in C4::Authorities and
C4::Maintainance
11. Check etcdir can be written to, in setetcdir
12. Fix perldoc C4::Search
13. Fix search parameter display bug 196
14. Half-fix thesaurus word search bug 791 - thanks to M. Parienti
15. Fix member.pl search bug 789 (shedges fix from 2.1.x)
16. Fix mysql command syntax in Install.pm (database must be after -e
in some v3)
17. Removed FIXMEs from upgradecomplete by moving message inside
Install.pm
18. Fixed koha.upgrade mysql password handling
19. Removed duplicate restoremycnf() calls from Install.pm - this is
installer.pl's concern

I'm happy to port forward fixes from 2.0 as soon as 2.3 is started
(and most developers are breaki^Wdeveloping that instead), but can you
tell me which of the above are already fixed? I'm pretty sure that 1
and 15 are, as those fixes were from 2.1 originally.

Bugs 2, 6 and 8 are interesting: will buildrelease need modifying?

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
  Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/