[Koha-devel] mod_perl bug: fixed

Ernesto Silva silva at ort.edu.uy
Thu Nov 4 11:29:38 CET 2004

Hi,
	Our koha installation is running on SuSE 9.1 with apache2 and mod_perl.

	We found a bug in the admin/marc_subfield_structure.pl in the intranet,
it works fine as a cgi but fails in mod_perl mode.

	We fixed it so now runs via mod-perl and via pure cgi.

	Please re-fix it if it's not technically right.

Regards
--
Ernesto Silva  -  Webmaster  -  Universidad ORT Uruguay
Cuareim 1451.

Email: silva at ort.edu.uy

"Men and nations will act rationally
   when all other possibilities have been exhausted."

      Katz law.