[Koha-devel] Koha Wiki - Password Protection

Roger BUCK rog at saas.nsw.edu.au
Fri Nov 5 01:35:16 CET 2004

MJ Ray wrote:
[--snip--]
> One wiki I use has a single username and password (htaccess) which seems
> to stop nearly all spammers, despite the login prompt (AuthName) saying
> what the username and password are!
[--snip--]

As a temporary measure, and depending on feedback, the above suggestion
has been implemented (username=koha  password=kohatoo).

Apologies for the lack of consultation but some triage was required to
inhibit what has become daily spam attack.

Thanks to MJR for suggestions in previous message (not ignored - just
not quoted :)

R.