[Koha-devel] Koha 2.2.0RC2 released

Cuenta General general at elcorro.net
Sun Nov 21 19:36:40 CET 2004

Paul POULAIN wrote:

> It's here :
> http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=283928
>
> Diff 2.2RC1 => 2.2RC2
> *********************
> * bugfix for import in reservoir : title and isbn where not extracted.
> * bugfix in OPAC : it was possible to reserve books that where
> "notforloan"
> * bugfix in circulation : no warning when a reserve was made on a book
> that you try to issue to someone else.
> * bugfix & improvement for catalogue management behaviour when MARC=OFF
> * bugfix in bookshelves (in CVS, probably not in official tar.gz)
> * bugfix in online help (in CVS, probably not in official tar.gz)
>
> updater should work between 2.2.0RC1 and 2.2.0RC2 (pls report any
> upgrade here to confirm)

Hello:
I have updated a 2.0.0 version with some issues:
In the installfiles routine (sub neatcopy), it has produced an error.
Can not copy directories. It has been solved adding a line that create
the target directory after the rename of the old one

 system("mv ".$tgt." ".$tgt.strftime("%Y%m%d%H%M",localtime()));

 system("mkdir ".$tgt);   ##New line

There is  other error in the updatedatabase script that i have been not
able to printout. It says an error in the syntax of the generated sql.
it seems to be on the auth_header table (the last comma)
Regards
Pablo Villanueva