[Koha-devel] Patch for running Koha 2.2.0RC2 in a mod_perl environment.

Andrés Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Mon Nov 22 07:28:00 CET 2004

As you might know Ernesto Silva and I have a been running Koha under
mod_perl for a while. You get impressive porformance gains. Most of koha
works without changes, however sometimes the conection to the database
is lost.

We have modified slightly the context.pm module to get rid of this
problem. Our instalation is working,  but there are some messages in the
error_log of apache about a missing conection to the database, however
our librarians don't complain anymore about beeing kicked away by koha.

Andres