[Koha-devel] Some directives to set mod_perl

Andrés Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Mon Nov 22 08:32:06 CET 2004

I'll asumme that you have installed mod_perl (from RPMs, compiling),
koha is running in /usr/local/koha and you have apache 2.0.49 (I'm under
SuSE 9.1).

First in your mod_perl-startup.pl  change *use lib qw(
/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules ); *to:
*use lib qw(/srv/www/perl-lib /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules );*

Now go to your http configuration and find where you  have the virtual
servers. for each virtual server add something like this:

*<Location /cgi-bin/koha/>
        # mod_perl mode
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
        PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
        Options +ExecCGI
    </Location>
*

More or less this is my setup, this is not a howto, maybe someone can
write something more detailed.