[Koha-devel] Internal error with koha 2.2

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Nov 26 05:31:34 CET 2004

Michaël Parienti a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I just installed koha-2.2 rc3, and I get an internal error when:
> * I add a biblio, from breeding or a new one
> (url:8080/cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/addbiblio.pl?breedingid=69)
> * I search into the catalog
> (url: :8080/cgi-bin/koha/search.marc/search.pl?type=intranet)
>
> I can search biblio from the breeding farm, and I can import biblio.
> So I guess that my installation is correct. These "internal error"
> didn't happen with RC1. I didn't test RC2.

Did you see my mail (here & on french info mailing list) titled "YAB Yet
another Bug" ?
I've found another bug in RC3 (an untested rollback I made just before
building the tarball...)
In modules/C4/Biblio.pm, line 72
remove the

&branches

(the branches sub is in Acquisition, not in Biblio)
Sorry.

> I get nothing in my logs apache, and my logs koha are empty.

you're probably not looking at the right file.

--
Paul POULAIN