[Koha-devel] Koha Documentation Structure

Andres Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Mon Oct 4 11:05:21 CEST 2004

Manuals treated as software? , Last june I've  been in Porto Algre
(Brazil) during the presentation of the CC in the FISL
(http://www.softwarelivre.org). As far as I understood things that are
not software (like, books, drawings or music) are not well covered by
the GPL. CC let's artists (and writers) make derivative works from
others works.