[Koha-devel] Re: Koha 2.2 release plan & translations

Pablo Villanueva general at elcorro.net
Fri Oct 8 08:11:59 CEST 2004

Paul POULAIN writes:

> Localized versions :
> ********************
> The ./tmpl_process3.pl is a great tool that generates a .po file that can
> be translated with many tools. The french translation will use it and the
> old ./tmpl_process.pl script is deprecated & will be dropped soon.
> I encourage all the translators team to work on actual CVS. I can send a
> uptodate file to translate to anyone requesting it. the opac is about 500
> lines, the librarian interface is about 3000 lines (without OnlineHelp for instance)
Hello:
I am working on a Spanish/Spain localized version of Koha, but i can neither
extract the strings and update de librarian templates with the
tmpl_process3.pl. I am receiving a lot of warnings and ioctl errors.

The tmpl_process3.pl i have is the included on the latest tar y i don`t know
if i need any other package or tool to process the templates.