[Koha-devel] Thoughts on documentation -- please feedback

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Oct 10 17:57:42 CEST 2004

On 2004-10-10 00:44:35 +0100 Stephen Hedges <shedges at skemotah.com>
wrote:

> (http://www.tldp.org/authors/template/Sample-HOWTO.xml).  I think this
> might also make a good template for the individual Koha documentation
> components.

Will that mean all koha manuals under the GNU FDL? That would suck :-(
Can't we clean-room them, or base a template on the half-finished XML
conversion I did of a koha manual once?
gopher://g.towers.org.uk/0/papers/computing/manuals/kohadoc.xml (or
replace gopher with http and remove the 0).

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Speaking at ESF on Sat 16 Oct - http://www.affs.org.uk/