[Koha-devel] Problem with Bulk Import for Koha 1.23

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Mon Oct 18 13:55:04 CEST 2004

Hi Chris et al

A problem today with bulk importing into 1.23 which I thought you might
have a soloution to...

----
koha 123 when I bulk import I get one item count The script does not go
   into the full record ie it only picks up the first 852 locqal holding
tag if I run make a mark
   record and keep running the the bulimport all the 852 are picked up
in other words if I
   have 5 copies I need to run bulkimport 5 times the first will be seen
but the other 4
   update to where the number of copies should be

the error is a skipping error line 508 in bulkimport

--

I'm assuming we must have had to deal with this before?  OR have we not
used bulkimport when there are multiple copies?

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams                Katipo Communications
MANAGING DIRECTOR                       Ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz              PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz                 New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org