[Koha-devel] SIP2

Lee.Eldridge at checkpt.com Lee.Eldridge at checkpt.com
Thu Oct 21 17:46:14 CEST 2004

Hi there,

Checkpoint sell RFID library automation systems.

We want the following features to provide a demonstration circulation
system. We cannot be aligned to any commercial circulation system

We need a SIP2 interface to all circulation systems. We have a development
kit for this interface.

We also would like to be able to add menu items that enable the extraction
of item information, convert it to a text form and then send it via FTP to
an IP address where it is accessed by an item search device

We also would like to perform the reverse where we take a text file (from
an inventory collection device) and feed it back to the circulation system

Is there a plan to add this feature?

If not what would it cost us to ad these features?

Cheers

         Lee Eldridge
         Technology Product Manager
         Checkpoint Meto Pty Ltd
         80 Lewis Road
         Wantirna South
         Victoria 3152 Australia
         Ph: +61 3 9262 8013
         Fax: +61 3 9262 8002
         Mobile: 0418 137 660

This message contains information proprietary to Checkpoint Systems Inc. It
is intended to be read only by the individual or entity named above or
their designee. Any distribution of this message  or the information
contained herein without written permission from Checkpoint Systems Inc. is
strictly prohibited.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message.