[Koha-devel] koha-2.0.2beta0

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Oct 29 17:02:32 CEST 2004

You can now get the untested 2.0.2beta0 from the src.tar.gz link on
http://www.mjr.dsl.pipex.com/ or by following the tla tag instructions
given in the tutorial (with the
mjr at dsl.pipex.com--koha2/koha--release2--0.2 replacing the
webmaster at affs stuff). If you've been following the 2.0.1 archive,
this corresponds to patch-8 in that.

If you have time and a 2.0.1 server you don't mind damaging, I'd
appreciate any beta-testing and bug reports, either on bugs.koha.org
or by email. When I've upgraded my server and kicked it around a
little, I'll upload 2.0.2release to sourceforge, which will be a
faster download. Please only grab 2.0.2beta0 if you really are a
beta-tester.

Changes since release 2.0.1 follow:

2004-10-29 19:52:14 GMT MJ Ray <mjr at dsl.pipex.com>      patch-8

     Revision:
       koha--release2--0.1--patch-8

     C4::Biblio bugfix from Paul Poulain:
       drop empty fields, but NOT fields containing 0

     Remove spanish language option:
       will be readded when translators answer email

     README:
       add comment about fines2.pl

     Fix for bug 789:
       shedges: patch -F 3 modules/C4/Search.pm BorrSearchPatch.txt

     modified files:
      INSTALL Install.pm modules/C4/Biblio.pm modules/C4/Search.pm

2004-08-27 23:37:02 GMT MJ Ray <mjr at dsl.pipex.com>      patch-7

     Revision:
       koha--release2--0.1--patch-7

     2.0.1 release documentation