[Fwd: [Koha-devel] Koha Meeting on IRC]

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Wed Sep 15 15:48:16 CEST 2004

Bonjour

KOHA MEETING

> Monday, 20th, 19:00GMT

PROPOSED AGENCDA

* Introductions and welcome to new project members
* New Kaitiaki - Suggesting Rachel (me :-), any other takers?
* 2.2 release date & maintainer
* help needed to get a good 2.2 release for MARC21 libraries
* 2.4 roadmap

* Documentation. For this, Paul has some news. I've met neodoc company
> (http://www.neodoc.org/index.php?show=&lang=en) and have a financial
> proposal for hosting & helping doc organizing. We just have to find
> funds & define strategy (ie : do we want to have 1 common doc in english
> with various translation ? how to manage the diffs between MARC21 &
> UNIMARC ? ...)

* The various koha hostings (koha.org, koha-fr.org, wiki, MJ website,
> argentina site, various "how to migrate" docs...) : we have a lot of
> sites & informations, but how to help the newbie find what he search...

Other suggested topics include Arch vs CVS - althought it would be good
for the various points of view to circulate in an e-mail first so that
we can go check out the alternatives and make a nice informed decision

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams                Katipo Communications
MANAGING DIRECTOR                       Ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz              PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz                 New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org