[Koha-devel] Physics Library UNLP - features proposed

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Fri Sep 17 06:04:12 CEST 2004

Isn't the receipt printing function already in Koha?  (I know NPL has been
using receipt printers for several months.)

Nice site, BTW.  Nelsonville keeps a list of projects like this that are
made available to a computer programming class at the local university.
The students sometimes pick some of the projects for class projects, which
is a good way to get a little Koha work done for "free."

Stephen