[Koha-devel] Moving to Arch?

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Sep 22 12:38:01 CEST 2004

On 2004-09-22 19:20:21 +0100 Joshua Ferraro <jmf at kados.org> wrote:

> So ... where in the archive is the Koha repository?  I see a couple of
> tar.gz files ... is that it?  And can we talk about naming
> conventions?
> the tar.gz files are called affsweb--mainline--2.0--base-0.tar.gz and
> ...patches.tar.gz.  I think the term 'koha' should appear in those
> names.

OK, first up, you've grabbed the project I wrote the example for
originally. You want the details for koha2 from the page
http://www.mjr.dsl.pipex.com/ I'll update/enlarge the instructions to
make that clear, but basically:

1. Replace webmaster at affs.org.uk--2004/affsweb--mainline--2.0 with
mjr at dsl.pipex.com--koha20/koha--release2--0.1

2. Replace affsweb--mainline--2.0 with koha--release2--0.1

There will be the first release2--0.2 upload in the next few hours.

By the way, http://kados.org/ is a single page that says
"<greek>kados</greek> is loading" and does nothing else. Is that
correct?

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
LinuxExpo.org.uk village 6+7 Oct http://www.affs.org.uk