[Koha-devel] Bugzilla Allocations

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Sep 23 03:01:08 CEST 2004

MJ Ray a écrit :

> On 2004-09-23 08:41:16 +0100 Mike Mylonas <dragon28 at ihug.co.nz> wrote:
>
>> Installation (Bugs with the installation script or installation
>> instructions) - currently assigned to Steve
>
> I am interested in this and worked on it for 2.0, but I have not been
> following 2.1 very closely. If no-one else wants it, I'll try to get
> up to speed on 2.1's installer.

The diffs between 2.0 and 2.2 installer :
* the updatedatabase script, of course
* a new mechanism to import various sql file into the DB. Those files
can be selected by the user, and are in misc/sql-datas directory.
Support subdirectories too. For each .sql file, a .txt file can be
written to explain what the .sql contains.

--
Paul POULAIN