[Koha-devel] Re: [Fwd: Re: [Koha] Koha Documentation Project]

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Sep 23 16:09:04 CEST 2004

On 2004-09-23 13:41:37 +0100 Joshua Ferraro <jmf at kados.org> wrote:

> Part IV: Introduction to Libraries for Sysadmins
> 14: haven't given this much thought but we need a section on MARC.
15: Barcoding (I have some notes on this, but nothing earth-shattering)

> Appendix:

Can't any of these go in other parts?

Part I for this?
> Installing the Z3950 Server (jferraro)

These to Part IV or have I misunderstood what is in them?
> Cleaning up the issues data (shedges)
> Renewals (shedges)
> Reserves (shedges)
> Handling Overdue Items (shedges)

> I've never used DocBook but from what I've heard it's a good medium

Lots of angle brackets. There's also XML DocBook and SGML DocBook:
today it seems that you want XML, but I'm not sure.

If you use a wiki, there probably needs to be a clear tracking of who
did what and when someone asserts co-authorship of a chapter and that
sort of thing.

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
LinuxExpo.org.uk village 6+7 Oct http://www.affs.org.uk