[Koha-devel] Moving to Arch?

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Sep 23 16:14:10 CEST 2004

On 2004-09-23 15:48:54 +0100 Owen Leonard
<oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us> wrote:

> It sounds like this is quite a shift of power, if I understand
> correctly,
> from a group of trusted developers to a single director who chooses
> what goes
> in and what doesn't.  Do I understand correctly?

In theory, the RM already makes that decision. It's not a shift of
power at all, but making practice reflect theory. Did I misunderstand?

As noted elsewhere, there are known ways around this if it's not what
we want to do some time.

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
LinuxExpo.org.uk village 6+7 Oct http://www.affs.org.uk