[Koha-devel] Moving to Arch?

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Sep 24 00:22:12 CEST 2004

MJ Ray a écrit :

> You can commit only some files rather than all changed files
> (--file-list option), which is a feature added after user requests. It
> seems some developers enjoy hacking many changes simultaneously in one
> working copy.

On my french tutorial (that is a translation of the english one), they
say it can be useful when you're working on something important, then
have to fix something trivial.
You fix it, and you commit just the trivial change. The important modifs
being commited later.
That's sounds logic.

Note I like a LOT the "global" commit of arch. It bother me to look in
my source tree which files I modified (in C4, in GGI, in templates, in
updater, quite boring & often missing things)

--
Paul POULAIN