[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Become a developer

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Apr 5 01:51:36 CEST 2005

Luciano Iglesias a écrit :
> Paul, thanks for answer me!
> My sourceforge login is luciglesias.

Ok, you've been added to the dev list. You can retrieve a non-anonymous
copy of the CVS repository.

> The modules are:
> - Upload a picture of the borrowers from intranet and
> OPAC (it don't touch DB)
> - Dictionary search (it don't touch DB)

mmm... those have already been done by Emiliano and it's team. did you
get code from them ? or is it a duplicated code/stuff ?

> Maybe I've got more things... I have to see!
> I have spanish comments inside the code ¿Shall I
> translate it?

Would be better. But code (var names) in english is more important, and
it requires only auto seach/replace

> And ¿what's happen with .pl modified?

you mean .pl in the CVS and that you have modified ? commit them in HEAD
branch, as well as new files. You are a Koha developper now, so you have
the same accesses as us.
Just avoid rel_2_2 branch, as it's a stable one. I backport all stable
improvements from head to rel_2_2 when applicable.
--
Paul POULAIN