[Koha-devel] Patron controlled passwords

Tarallo, Andres tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Tue Aug 2 09:07:15 CEST 2005

Right now we're doing mostly mantainance on Koha, we're supposed to
start working on other project.

If I can translate the template i'll be submitting it to you, but if
someone has time feel free to do so.

Andres

PD: I hope to submit in a few days an enhaced version of the C4::Date
module. This module has some code snippets that allow the removal of
many redundant code found almost everywhere in Koha.