[Koha-devel] Wierd bug in addbiblio.pl

Tarallo, Andres tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Wed Aug 3 16:02:00 CEST 2005

We're doing our own bug hunting session. We found a bug in the
addbiblio.pl, this bug appears only in fields with authorized values lists.

When you click in the + sign to duplicate a field it duplicates AND
FILLS with the same value the field. What's more if yu have an empty
subfield with the same authorized value list it also does the same
behaviour.

Since we have been hacking koha, I thougth that was something we broke,
but I've found the same behaviour on the demo site of koha france.  We
tested this with the 041 field (language) y think that in koha france in
106 or something like that (know very little UNIMARC).

We've doing all kind of tests and found that this bugs is related to the
scrolling_list method of the CGI library, this somewhat caches previous
calls to the function.

Any help will be appreciated

Andres