[Koha-devel] Wierd bug in addbiblio.pl

Silva, Ernesto - Webmaster silva at ort.edu.uy
Thu Aug 4 05:47:46 CEST 2005

Hi Paul,
	last night I was thinking the solution is then one you proposed. If we
(Andres and I) build a new function to substitute CGI::scrolling_list,
must we reproduce it exactly (same parameters) or just make a similar
one that fills our needs?

What do you want? ;)

I'm asking this because our librarians are very "nervous" about it so we
need to solve it this week (today or tomorrow).

Ah, I forgot, in which module do we include the function? Koha.pm perhaps?

Best regards,
	Ernesto.