[Koha-devel] Receive procedure in Acquisition related question

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Fri Aug 5 06:19:12 CEST 2005

Hi all,

table aqorderdelivery seems never to be used in koha-head Acquisition.pm.
So I am wondering if one CAN receive books he didnot expect from a
supplier with our system or he should go to order, order the erived book
and then recieve it, but that doesn't sound a clever way for me.
But More, how partial deliveries are managed.
For Instance :
I ordered 4 books, only 1 was delivered.
If system is given a delivery date, it is true I received sthg.
But also false my order is not complete. And there should be more than 1
delivery date.

I am building a getlateorders function.
My main interest is to achieve goal 2-D of Paul's roadmap for 2.2.4 :
lateorders management.

If aqorderdelivery is never used, maybe we could drop this table in HEAD.
Many THX.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT