[Koha-devel] Authorities reporting to one tag only?

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Aug 8 07:06:16 CEST 2005

Tümer Garip a écrit :
> I am using koha2.2.2b on a windows machine.
>

> It took me while to figure out how to work the authority file with
> MARC21 and may be I am still not very clear.
>

> I want to use an Authors authority table to report to MARC 100 field  OR
> Marc 700 field
you mean you want to report the 100 or 700 field of the AUTHORITY into a
field in the BIBLIO ?
I that's what you want/need to do, then, Koha can't.
In UNIMARC, this can't happend : you always have a given field in
authority that is reported in biblio.

> Am I missing something here? Or is this what is ment to be?
Not sure I understand your problem, but If I do, then you're missing
nothing.

--
Paul POULAIN