[Koha-devel] long is the road to 3.0...

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Aug 9 18:29:44 CEST 2005

... but the 1st commits will arrive in a few hours,

As I hack the code, I see that the field biblio.biblionumber can be called :
* biblionumber
* bib
* oldbiblionumber
* bibnum

I plan to normalize & use only biblionumber that is more logic.

Don't be surprised, if in the next days/weeks, the cvs head is badly
broken. (that's why we have a 2.2 branch ;-) )

Every time I commit some code that breaks stability but is a step to
2.2, i'll throw a mail to koha-devel to explain what the commit does &
breaks (at least what i'm sure it breaks ;-) ).

My plan before the end of the week is (nothing commited yet) :
1/ modify SQL structure to get rid of marc_biblio / marc_subfield_table
/ marc_word => DONE
2/ modify Biblio.pm to handle biblios in the new structure => 10% done
3/ modify SearchMarc.pm to enable search on the new structure
4/ provide some zebra config files.

of course, that will be highly unstable & only for true hackers, the one
with a beard that love having bugs :o)

--
Paul POULAIN