[Koha-devel] Wierd bug in addbiblio.pl

Tarallo, Andres tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Tue Aug 9 18:54:47 CEST 2005

I arrived today after a few days ill (influenza).

Ernesto also changed the calls to scrolling_list function in additem.pl,
it should be modified in the same way.

I will be working in an other bug (or misfeature) our librarians found;
but this will be tomorrow, now i have a date with the doctor.

Andres