[Koha-devel] Website Redev - Content Writers

Russel Garlick russel at katipo.co.nz
Thu Aug 11 20:53:04 CEST 2005

Hi All,

Following up from the meeting yesterday.

Content has been assigned as follows

THD
Features
http://www.russandsarah.gen.nz/kohawebredev/content/features.html
http://www.russandsarah.gen.nz/kohawebredev/content/opac.html
http://www.russandsarah.gen.nz/kohawebredev/content/intranet.html
http://www.russandsarah.gen.nz/kohawebredev/content/under-dev.html
Faqs
http://www.russandsarah.gen.nz/kohawebredev/content/faq.html

KADOS
About Koha
http://www.russandsarah.gen.nz/kohawebredev/content/about-koha.html
Koha Team
http://www.russandsarah.gen.nz/kohawebredev/content/koha-team.html
History
http://www.russandsarah.gen.nz/kohawebredev/content/koha-history.html
Support
http://www.russandsarah.gen.nz/kohawebredev/content/support.html
Pay for Support
http://www.russandsarah.gen.nz/kohawebredev/content/pay-support.html
Awards
http://www.russandsarah.gen.nz/kohawebredev/content/awards.html

SHAUN
Homepage
http://www.russandsarah.gen.nz/kohawebredev/content/index.html
Contributing
http://www.russandsarah.gen.nz/kohawebredev/content/contribute.html

RUSSEL
Showcase
Case Studies
Testimonials
- I will be asking around for content to be used in this section. If
anyone has a quote, testimonial or case study they would like to appear
here, please let me know.
For the testimonials/quotes - please supply a quote, the name, title
(posistion) of the person, and the name and location of their
library/organisation.

Community

SUBMITTING CONTENT

We are striving for a go live of the site in the first week of
September. In order to make this, please submit all content by 21 August.

Please email the content to me. I am happy to accept text, html or open
office documents from the content writers. Alternatively you can upload
it somewhere and send me a link so I can download it.

Once I have recieved the content I will use it to populate that pages on
my site and then pass onto to Irma to edit. Once Irma has edited the
content, Rachel will proof and approve. We can then set about plugging
it into the CMS (once again I will be calling for volunteers for this)

Cheers

--

Russel Garlick
Operations Manager