[Koha-devel] Koha and mod_perl

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sat Aug 20 04:59:09 CEST 2005

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 07:36:00PM -0300, Tarallo, Andres wrote:
> We at ort University run part of our instalation under mod_perl. We use
> SuSE 9.1 with patches from 9.3 (latest Apache2 and mod_perl).
Great ... so not mod_perl2 then?

> he modifications we made to Koha were submited to the main project, and
> as afar as I'm aware Paul commited them to the CVS.
Fantastic ... thanks!

> We'arent working much on Koha, mostly doing mantainance and bug hunting.
> Nevertheless I'll try to write something to contribute back to the project.
Thanks Andres. In the meantime, would you be willing to forward the
relevant lines from your httpd.conf so we can see how you've set up
apache to force Koha to use mod_perl?

Thanks,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE