[Koha-devel] Boolean operators in koha opac search

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Tue Aug 23 00:21:03 CEST 2005

Dear friends,

Does KOHA support Boolean (AND, OR, NOT), relational (>, >=,<,=<,=) and positional (NEAR and PROXIMITY) operators in OPAC search? I tried to combine two keywords with simple AND, OR and NOT operator. But it is not working. Is there any symble to indicate these operator such as & for AND, | for OR and ^ for NOT? These symbols (&, | , ^) are also not working for combined search. Help me....

Parthasarathi Mukhopadahyay
VU, DLISc, India

--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!