[Koha-devel] Savannah News

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Thu Dec 15 16:01:24 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

Just a bit of news from Savannah, our project's code repository:

<snip>
Savannah CVS URL changed
In our effort to better structure the Savannah system and get the
necessary fundations for new features, all CVS-related services
are moved to cvs.savannah.gnu.org and cvs.savannah.nongnu.org.

You can use 'sv' instead of 'savannah' for short.

cvs -z3 -d:ext:username at cvs.sv.gnu.org:/sources/project co module_name
cvs -z3 -d:ext:username at cvs.sv.gnu.org:/web/project co module_name

</snip>

There are some other changes related to anonymous check-out as
well as how CVS/diff emails are being generated, etc. If you'd
like more details, visit:

http://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=4168

Cheers,
--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE