[Koha-devel] Some bugs maybe, or not understanding it right....

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Feb 3 07:34:33 CET 2005

Klaus Weidenbach a écrit :
> Heihei,

<my life>
/me is really late reading my mails...
</my life>

> I have problems logging into the "Library Catalog", because I am getting
> always the error that my card number is invalid. Which card number do I have
> to enter there? I think it is bit strange or confusing if you can enter
> values for Card Number in "Update Patron Details" page that are not valid in
> the "Library Catalog" by the JavaScript "ValidateCode()" function.
> Which password and UserID do I change under the Patrons Detail page and
> "Change Password", btw? Are they used for the Koha Intranet only?
The login/password that you can enter enable just OPAC acces. To have
also a librarian access, you must grant the user librarian rights
(modify user rights)

You also can have problem validating cardnumbers if you have Koha >>
systempref >> checkdigit set to "katipo" instead of "none"

--
Paul POULAIN