[Koha-devel] request bulkmarcimport assistance

Bruffey, Mark mbruffey at centralseminary.edu
Thu Feb 3 12:08:39 CET 2005

Hi All!

I wanted to report that I believe I have achieved complete success in getting marc records imported to the desired locations for my two koha installations. With the help of individuals here I was able to get bulkmarcimport.pl to work the way I wished and I have also, by creating soft links, been able to move the actual mysql databases to a different physical drive.

Thanks again!

Mark