[Koha-devel] Some bugs maybe, or not understanding it right....

Klaus Weidenbach Klaus.Weidenbach at gmx.net
Thu Jan 6 01:31:04 CET 2005

Heihei,

I think there is a little bug that results in a dead link.
If I open the "View Patron's Reading Record" I can click on its name on that
page to get more info about this user, but it is a dead link to the not
existing (404) file "/cgi-bin/koha/moremember.pl". I think it should be:
"/cgi-bin/koha/members/moremember.pl".

I have problems logging into the "Library Catalog", because I am getting
always the error that my card number is invalid. Which card number do I have
to enter there? I think it is bit strange or confusing if you can enter
values for Card Number in "Update Patron Details" page that are not valid in
the "Library Catalog" by the JavaScript "ValidateCode()" function.

Which password and UserID do I change under the Patrons Detail page and
"Change Password", btw? Are they used for the Koha Intranet only?

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Klaus

--