[Koha-devel] Patron Search Results: Edit link broken

Klaus Weidenbach Klaus.Weidenbach at gmx.net
Mon Jan 10 03:26:12 CET 2005

Heihei,

> Did you get a response to this?
No, I got no response yet to this. *gg*

> It sounds like a template error to me, it will have a hard coded link,
> rather than a querry link or similar.
>
> Is that enough info to point you in the right direction?
>
> Or do you need to know what the code should be?

Well, I am just having Koha here as a test environment to see if it is
possible to use it at my school's library, but I am not sure yet if it is
useable for our environment, also because the teachers are not really used to
computers. ;((( So I don't need to have this working yet and also didn't take
a closer look on it, because I have also bit bad time at the moment. I found
also several other things, but I think they are mostly related to the
NPL-template only or on problems that arise if you change the template or
language in the settings. Well, but I think I should test bit more about it
before reporting maybe wrong things and so on.... Just thought to mention the
first things I had realiced, that it can get fixed before the next release
maybe. ;))

Regards,
Klaus

--