[Koha-devel] A couple of search bugs in koha2.2

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Jan 11 01:58:10 CET 2005

T & J Kotula a écrit :
> 1. When I search for <Any word> 'searchword', from
> search.marc/search.pl?type=intranet I get the following:
> [error] Q : select distinct m1.bibid from
> biblio,biblioitems,marc_biblio,marc_word as m1 where
> biblio.biblionumber=marc_biblio.biblionumber and
> biblio.biblionumber=biblioitems.biblionumber and m1.bibid=marc_biblio.bibid
> and (m1.word  like 'searchword') order by biblio.title at
> /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/SearchMarc.pm line 272.

This is not really an error.
This is reported to the error log to help understanding a search that
get strange results according to the library.
It has been helpfull many many times for me. It should probably never be
removed (i am sometimes asked "I searched harry potter and got no
results". Looking in the error  log help me saying "yes, but you entered
harry potter as a subject search, not as title...")

> 2. When I search for <Title> 'searchword', from
> search.marc/search.pl?type=intranet in addition to the above error I also
> get:
> [error] , and, , contains, , 0,20,biblio.title at
> /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/SearchMarc.pm line 169.

This is a forgotten developper trace. I will remove it, it's useless for
most ppl.
--
Paul POULAIN