[Koha-devel] Re: Requested feature (biblio title order)

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Fri Jan 21 03:40:57 CET 2005

Excellent point, Ambrose!  And it seems like it shouldn't really be that
hard, since that subfield indicator is stored in the marc_subfield_table
as the second character in the tag_indicator column.  Once you have a list
of biblionumbers returned by Search.pm, you could check them against that
column to see if any leading characters in the title need to be skipped.

This solution has the great advantage of leaving control of the title
order in the hands of the catalogers.

Stephen