[Koha-devel] [Fwd: [koha-Infos] Documentation Koha]

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Mon Jul 18 07:44:23 CEST 2005

Here comes along a french email relating a new document on Koha
installation on Gentoo Distribution and gives a link onto a page which
compares Koha to some Open-Source Softwares and gives it quite a good mark.

Translation of the email follow :
Hi,
I am writing this little e-mail to announce the publication of a
documentation on Koha (Install, Setup, and use under Linux Gentoo) on

http://logiciels.bib.free.fr website (Koha page)

This doc was written during my training period in LabSAD, a research lab
at Pierre Mendes France University in Grenoble. My work there was to
introduce Koha into the library. Documentation is primarily devoted to
laboratory members but I had it published in case ot other could be
interested.

Hoping I didn't make too many mistakes. May the original sender forgive
me if I did. :)

Have a nice day.