[Koha-devel] To german translator of Koha

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Jul 21 08:51:19 CEST 2005

Hi Friedrich,

I see your commits on CVS, and have some comments/suggestions to do :
* 1st you speak of "2.2.3", but are commiting on cvs-head. Didn't you
make a mistake ?
* 2nd, you commit individual templates, where you should just use the
.po translator mechanism. I hope you don't edit the templates manually,
because you will get mad to follow all the changes we do. look in
misc/translator directory in CVS to find all what you need to translate
Koha.

I hope this makes sense.
--
Paul POULAIN