[Koha-devel] Website / ID Progress

Russel Garlick russel at katipo.co.nz
Wed Jul 27 20:58:00 CEST 2005

Hi

Wednesday 10th suits me. Can't make the 3rd.

Shaun and I have been talking off list.

He has finished exams so now has time to work on the designs.

We hope to have at 2 homepage concepts to discuss at the meeting on the
10th.

One based on Shaun's original idea, another based on this wireframe

http://russandsarah.gen.nz/gallery/kohadev/ade

(Thanks for the comment Thomas :-)

On the 10th I would like to organise some volunteers to edit/write
content as per the site map. Anyone who is keen can you please take a
look at the site map and the content descriptions and we can hand out
assignments at the next meeting.

http://russandsarah.gen.nz/kohawebredev/sitemap.html

I have asked one of our Sys Admin's here at katipo to install OpenCMS on
our server ready for use by the new Koha site.

Catch you all on the 10th

Cheers
Russel

--