[Koha-devel] Additional field on Acquisitions Order Form Needed or not?

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Sun Jun 12 17:03:33 CEST 2005

HI

There are 2 new fields - Publisher and Book Fund,  showing up in the
templates on the Normal acquisitions Order Form - it wasn't on our
original templates, and I would like some guidence on wether they are
there on purpose - and wether it's needed.

They make the form go quite wide - and the titles are the bit tha
suffers - so if they are wanted, I might try and reorganise it a bit

Cheers

Rachel Hamilton-Williams
General Manager
Katipo Communications Ltd