[Koha-devel] NPL Reskinning

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Fri Jun 17 12:47:22 CEST 2005

Ben (and Shaun),

My memory of the meeting (and the IRC log's) are a bit different.
You're welcome (and encouraged) to commit your own set of templates
based on NPL's design. However, please don't commit changes to NPL's
templates.

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
LibLime                  Koha ILS, Mambo Intranet, DiscrimiNet Filter