[Koha-devel] koha 2.2.3 ?

Thomas D koha at alinto.com
Mon Jun 20 15:30:16 CEST 2005

Does 2.2.3RC finally include MARC fixed fields as part of the standard MARC Framework
install?  Some of the fixed fields are required for MARC and the contents are not redundant
with the content of other fields.

Better MARC support is still needed for Koha to be taken more seriously as a solution for
libraries using MARC.  Fixed fields are just one small part of the gap in proper MARC support.
Certainly, progress has been very significant during the past year.

Thomas D

Quoting Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> :